Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the new Mr. Retro's OldSkoole Blog! Here you can find reviews for retro board games, video games, movies, books, albums, and other relics of the past. I'm not exclusive to retro things, though. I also review current games and movies. I'd like to thank SydLexia.com for the laughs and the inspiration. I'd also like to thank robby014 of YouTube.com for making awesome vids. Visit my YouTube channel - winnelow. The channel is now defunct, but there's a few decent videos on it. I also check my comments frequently on YouTube. Feel free to contact me at prowess92@live.com and comment on the posts here. I will be updating frequently, so no worries there. Also, I'll be reviewing Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 in a few weeks, so you can look forward to that. Some of these posts might be NSFW, so you're forewarned. Enjoy the posts, because I enjoy writing them. Oh, yes, and don't forget, constructive criticism is definately welcome.

Sincerely,

Mr. Retro

No comments:

Post a Comment