Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Movies 101: In Closing

I would like to thank Robby014 for helping me with this daunting project, it took us three months to finish, and we hope the end product is something worth reading. I would like to thank IMDB for the plot synopsis’ and Wikipedia for the cast and crew information and most importantly, I would like to thank you, the readers. You guys are the entire reason I write these articles, thanks for the support. One final thing. I would like to thank everyone at the Sydlexia.com forum members for the feedback and for taking the time to read my material. It definitely gave me more reason to write this behemoth. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my 101 films list, and I can’t wait to see what comes next. Please send any kind of feedback to mr.retro@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Mr. Retro

No comments:

Post a Comment